Gumblar Attack - How to Clean your PC and Web Hosting Account?
Follow these steps to clean your system and hosting account.
A. Clean Your System:
- Download and Install following Softwares
- Scan your Full System through both Softwares
- Disconnect your System from Internet During Scan.
- Restart your System after Successful Scans
- Download AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition:
Anti-Virus-Free-Edition/3000- 2239_4-10320142.html?part=dl- 10044820&subj=dl&tag=button& cdlPid=11014801
- Download Free Ad-Aware by LAVA Soft:
Aware-Anniversary-Edition/ 3000-8022_4-10045910.html? part=dl-ad-aware&subj=dl&tag= top5
B. Clean your Hosting Account:
- Change your Passwords for All FTP, WebMail, Databases and Browser Saved Passwords
- Don't Save Password in FTP Clients
- Delete All Data on Web server or Simply change Hosting Account.
- Upload Fresh Data
- Create Your XML Sitemap and Submit it. Click here to Generate Free XML Sitemap
- Upload sitemap.xml file in home Directory under (public_html folder)
C. Use Google Webmaster Tools:
- Please use Google Webmaster tools login through your Gmail Account.
- Verify your Site Ownership.
- Submit your XML sitemap using Google Webmaster tools.
- Then Submit your Site to Google for Review regarding badware.